Terms & Conditions
Firstly, by accepting our Terms & Conditions, you are agreeing to and stating that any purchase from our site will not be used for illegal activities.
Orders can only be sent to the billing address due to the recent increase in fraudulent transactions.
If it is required that goods go to a separate non-billing address, then payment must be made via cash, bank transfer, cheque, or to a "verified" Pay Pal address.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights
To order goods through this website you must be at least 18 years of age.
We have the right to refuse at our discretion to supply any goods ordered by you
INFORMATION POSTED & DISCLAIMER
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. The material contained on this site is provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal or any other professional advice and should not be relied upon as such. We cannot and do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing the information on our website, or the reliability of the information on this site within the fullest extent permitted by English law; we exclude all liability for loss or damages directly or indirectly arising from use of this site.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
The material on our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
• All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
• Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
• loss of income or revenue
• loss of business
• loss of profits or contracts
• loss of anticipated savings
• loss of data
• loss of goodwill
• wasted management or office time
• for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
Goods are subject to availability. If we do not supply the goods for any reason we will not charge you for these goods and we will refund any money already paid for the goods. However, we will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses that you may suffer if we do not supply goods.
Many of the products we sell are of a technical nature and it is not practical to publish detailed specifications of all the products and keep specifications 100% up to date. All drawings, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising on our website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods.